View Single Post
Old 04-08-2020, 03:13 PM
The Curragh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudeboyelvis View Post
A few thoughts...

Leaning towards the 3 Clear as Day - the race 2 back where she got caught by Pallas Athene was a solid effort, Pallas Athene came back to take an N1X on Saturday after breaking in the air taking up last and rolling through the field at odds on.

Confused as to why Shug couldn't coax Centeno off the 1, (who seems to have an affinity to run 2nd), and feel like if he felt Windfall Profit was up to the task, would have been first call. Willie is certainly capable, but this horse to me has the classic "needs a race" look

Clemente always dangerous 1st start Gaelic Gold is a must include

Kittens Joy or not, I don't think turf moves Kittens Empress up 30 points to be competitive in here

Don't know quite what to do with Bourbon Rebellion or Tourist Like Me, both could improve off their lasts to make things interesting but enough knocks against both for me to pass

The 10 is an interesting price play to me 2nd off, the Sweezey barn is on fire, that last effort off the layoff was solid enough to build on and Sweezey is 29% 2nd off. Sleeper that will likely get bet down off 12-1 ml.

2,3,9,10 for me in the night cap

ha, and when that happens you get Willie Martinezed .... alive to both, but 7 basically paid double that of the 3 and he can't win from there after smashing the gas down the backstretch, fahkn Willie!!!

-bt-