View Single Post
Old 04-05-2019, 12:37 PM
Jerome Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alabama Stakes View Post
Stop it about phish. That’s bullshit and you know it. At Spac ? Capacity unlimited? When did I ever ask you to help me get a ticket for anything EVER ?

Who is a better morning line maker than Donovon ? And he stopped doing it why ? Because they wouldn’t pay him for doing it 6 days a week at Saratoga?

You just don’t like anybody who is the same age as you are who knows the difference between fact and fiction
It's all about the Phish tickets, and you even admitted it to me a few years ago at Saratoga when you were pretending that trashing me on the internet was just "kidding around." You have some warped idea on what constitutes friendship.

Eric has a completely different job now at NYRA than he did when he made the line, one that he is flourishing at, but also takes up a lot of his time, so he simply did not have the necessary time to make the line anymore. Everything isn't some conspiracy involving big bad NYRA.

You can make all the garbage up you want on this board, and on Twitter, but none of it changes the truth.