View Single Post
Old 05-31-2015, 06:37 PM
Jerome Park

From Morty

================================================== =========================

Light of the Day that I am.....I greet all of you fine Sporty Fans and aficionados of the obliquely absurd.

Well ya know....( spit!! I think maybe two people are laughing now and I admit to being one of them)................I am on another Vincent van Gogh kick, if you have not noticed.I love the guy.He often wrote letters to his brother,Theo,and they were preserved.I love this quote of Vincent's in one of those letters:

"Since it's still winter here, please just let me get on with my work;if it's the work of a mad man,that's just too bad.There's nothing I can do about it."

I guess I have a great affinity because I once sent an e-mail to Stevie in almost verbatim form.

Oh well.

You may be aware van Gogh had mental issues.Severe depression and other instabilities.I thought about how a smart, talented guy like him could have succumbed to these deficiencies.Then it hit me;we do live past lives and return in another form.

Yes-----one of his care givers had to have been Daffy Danny.

"ya....that civil war that went on in america,i know all about it.i might be a grandmother too-----oh crap.i'm gonna go on a road trip!! did i tell ya? hey,you're not painting that door knob right.i know all about how to paint.i'm smard about everything.i'm gonna be a helicopter pilot.what do you call that mess? starry,starry night? awful.never sell.i know........"

In his friggin' ear day after day-----that's why he almost cut it clean off.

I wonder if Tony cut off his ears??

Back to horsey racing.

If you think it's bad now;think what it will be like should The Sparrow win.

Nova Scotia----here I come.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tn-nbcbfTy4