View Single Post
Old 05-22-2015, 01:16 AM
Santa Anita

I read that about the haslam. it is odd he isn't in prison isn't it??

well, let me check that, no it isn't!! we know how these things work.

The Cadavers have been impressive....this series is far from over. King Prince of Akron I have noticed has been very good for the most part, but several times in these playoffs he enters into the prevent offense with 6 minutes left and a big lead. You know that offense and have talked about it often I believe! It involves a minimum of 17 dribbles standing still then commencing with a chaotic turnover. You waste 23 seconds but nothing else occurs. That should be kept to more of a minimum. Tristan Thompson has been their best player these 11 playoff games I believe. He does what he does extremely well. In fact, I think what he does well, he does better than what Love does well.

It has reached a 3 game streak for the glorious Tribe. IT is sad what has happened to the bullpen....a great strength last year. I'm starting to wonder what the effect of the lost Gomes has been. He is coming back thankfully. I do know they've lost 6 games where the Kluber-meister and the Trevor Bauer have given up 2 runs or less. That simply can't happen. I was certain good things would happen for them this year. The top 4 starting pitchers really do have wondrous arms for whatever that's worth. They can toss it.

The Ohio cup is at stake now so it's high tension on the lake this week!