View Single Post
Old 05-19-2015, 06:54 PM
Jerome Park

From Morty

================================================== ===========

''VROOM"

rolling an' laughing!!

That's an old one,but thanks for bringing it back to life.You know,SightyPoo....in the past I would play with toy cars on he floor ( not anymore of course....this was like-----2 or 3 years ago) and make engine sounds.I forgot about VROOM.

Anyhoo.....Sporty Fans,the Canadian Sparrow threads were already being considered for a HAZMAT team removal.Too late now.It was bad enough with Indian Malarkey displaying clinical paranoid schizophrenia by quoting shadow people who are planning to kill him and Canadian Sparrow;it got worse when BlindBoyElvis lost his braille computer;even worse when both DaffyDanny and GenuineCrazyLady stumbled in offering there usual brain dead opinions....it's now officially a crime scene since RectumTorn came running in nikidie and screaming how only Canadian Sparrow and the triple crown can save Gotham.

Of course, a torn rectum must be very painful and have to guess that be the reason for his ravings.

And we are just now under three weeks for the Belmont?

The loons won't make it.

They're going to spontaneously combust and/or experience explosive decompression.I can take CS winning.I really don't think they could take him losing.Stevie Hasbeen----that would put him over the edge.He'd start taking pictures of worms and carpenter ants.

My God, I just remembered how one of California Aluminum's owners went off on the cheaters and cowards after the failed attempt to save Gotham.Can you imagine what Indian Malarkey and RectumTorn would do??

Where is the Legion of Super Heroes in all this? Are they going to allow millions of people to die and have ISIS take control of Gotham??

Oh my GOD Sporty Fans!!

We had better start backing Canadian Sparrow!!

But....one more thing.

Apparently Knick's Kumquats keeps up with the goings on here because at about 3:34 yesterday,which was after my published afternoon lesson.... decided to stop giving out trophies and try to sound smart.He came up with this in the Sparrow thread:

"Still nobody targeted for the Belmont fast enough to push or challenge AP for the lead. Maybe I'm missing something?"

Oh boy.

Once a cretin, always a cretin.

He may have just as well wrote..."awr boor ugh blub...burp."