View Single Post
Old 05-16-2015, 10:13 PM
Jerome Park

From Mortimer

===========================================

Hello again Cleveland Sporty Page Fans and welcome to another edition of the swell CLYDE&CLYDE Cleveland Sporty Page.

As you all know, we here at the Cleveland Sporty Page gave you fine and in depth analysis of the Cavaliers/MooCow series;correctly predicting the outcome of each game.

Stevie may have darted that stuff......don't know for sure.

Anyways, we will be bringing you the same game by game analysis of the Cavaliers/Chickadees series just as soon as it is over.

The Tribe is really trying to show signs of competitiveness,but we are not fooled.The Browns aren't either;they know that ploy too well.

God I wish there was more to write here.

Maybe I can slip in a few words about Canadian Sparrow....as long as CS fans promise not to commit suicide because I am not going buy his bronze statue so I may kneel down in prayer to him.

He's a fine horsey, but a little shy of Citation and some of the other obvious legends.What looks to this extremely bright horsey analyzer as the real test of greatness,maybe....comes in the Belmont.Not just the distance,but even more so Materiality and Frosted.Then the worshipers will have something that at last will somewhat warrant their screams of terror over people not betting him and not accepting him as the second coming!

Really.....it's that bad.

My God....get a life already.

Oh enough.

Have a sporty day tomorrow,Sporty Fans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5KB5r0T2Ns