View Single Post
Old 05-09-2015, 10:53 PM
Jerome Park

From Morty

================================================== =============

Hello Sporty Fans.

I know you have been trying to split your personalities in hopes of creating massive energy so you may hang in there until you get the newest of all Cleveland Sporty Page news.Do you get the feeling I'm stalling? I know I sure do.

The truth is....the Tribe isn't awful because awful would be something about which to get excited.They are pretty much hopeless.The wheels aren't falling off the wagon;they went south a llllong time ago.Now,the players are showing great wear from trying to push that big 'ol heavy wagon.At this rate things are so bad that"wait until next year" becomes a lengthy stretch."Wait until 3 next years." is the best for what we can realistically hope.

The Brownies did have a pretty neat draft,I think.Stockpiling picks and trading for more,it guaranties quantity if not quality.The temptation to throw several high picks at teams for the opportunity to draft yet another Brady Sportscaster,Brandon Baseball or a Johnny Rotten as the 23rd pick in round one was kept in check.I still think they should have picked Evan Spencer and made him a qb,although I must say you can't beat the winning experience McCown brings with him from..............................I think I made a mistake;never mind.

The Cavaliers----mekin' copies.

Chicago learned from Boston and are trying out the pick,bludgeon n' roll.Wok good.The team left the SellTickets series one step from the grave;now they're closer.

We have two shooting guards and a point forward and two centers in the starting line up.

That don't sound right.

Fah-et it.

Are there REALLY rumblings for another AprilWeather/Girly fight?? Could they be coming from the two combatants camps? Oh, they wouldn't do such a thing----would they?

I notice NoAdvantage kicking that fight around on several fronts.I knew they didn't know anything about fb,baseball and basketball and horsey racing( BIG surprise!!).....now boxing may be added to their "weeshed ah knew somethin' about it" bucket list.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64HLXWjbJxE

the end