View Single Post
Old 04-21-2015, 02:45 PM
Jerome Park

From Morty

================================================== ========

Welcome to another edition of the CLYDE&CLYDE fine program.

There is some Cleveland Sporty News,but first I should make mention of an important issue.

My Mom has tossed me from her weirdo threads.She seems to have had it with my foul mouth( her Irish soap trick never worked on me)and offensive attitude.Well excuse me.I was only defending the honor of my fellow weirdo's,but my appeal failed and so....I will be limited to pastey assisted posts in this thread only ( thanks Stevie for making me a permanent outcast just because I have more fans than you).

Now , there really is some Cleveland Sporty News but first I should make mention of an important issue.

One of the most serious users ( and these types are legion,mind you)of CLYDEFORM!! has done it again.That Chocolate Eating Choctaw, TeePee McKay, not only picked a $130 horsey just a few weeks back thanks to his CLYDEFORM!! studies;but in a sanctioned NHC contest of over 140 players this Saturday TeePee scored el numero uno with $220 in winnings after placing 8 $2 acb bets.That 220 was 60 more than the second place total.Mr. McKay is the model student for CLYDEFORM!!

Now for the Cleveland Sporty Page News:

The tribe trudged into ChiTown last night under the weight of a 4-7 record.

It showed.

They did, however, unleash a scoring barrage of 3 runs,offering promise of brighter horizons.That coupled with Bauer performing smartly....carried them into the bottom of the ninth with a 3-0 lead.On comes our no. 1 service station attendant,Mr.Arthur Garfunkle....whoa!....I mean Mr. Cody Allen.Cody was going to have a real tough time matching that abysmally awful performance of a few days ago which was covered here in the CSP.

Could he do it?

How does 1/3 of an inning pitched,1 walk,6 hits and 4 earned runs sound!!

He's just GOT it.That intangible that makes up a number one stopper.

Only he's supposed to stop the OTHER team;not us.

That's yet another successful blown opportunity Cody manged to pull off.....not all that easy.Gee, I wonder where Francona was after hit number 4? What was he thinking!? Maybe he was thinking about how he just might have inserted the rested glove glove center fielder in for defensive purposes in the 9th instead of letting the utility guy who normally utilities in the infield stay in?Could the 9th inning fly ball double been caught by Bourn?Does the sun normally rise in the morning?

Unfortunately these questions shall forever go unanswered.

Letting Allen stay in and not letting Bourn in;I think this is Terry's version of the double switch.

I'm thinking I won't have to wait for the last 20 games to get excited about the Indians.At this rate the season will essentially be over by next weekend.

Cavaliers beat Boston in the first round.This is swell.Beating Boston in any thing at any time is good.But....they "just be chillin'"right now.My hope is they don't have freezer burn by the time they play someone good.By the by,Pat Riley is doing a very mild version of Dan Gilbert over The Chiller's leaving.Couldn't be happier for the hypocrite.Worse days are ahead Pat, so enjoy your "almost" season now.

There is no hope for the Brownies.

Zero.

That's it.

In honor of Chris Weber...TIME OUT!!