View Single Post
Old 02-18-2015, 03:46 PM
Jerome Park

From Clyde

================================================== =======

CLYDE&CLYDE brings serious,and provocative opinion to the Sporty Bore and Nill Room.

Mainly, because no on else will.

That humble opening being what it be....Scott J Hater could prove interesting,even though it's a little soon.

The Brownies: Can they produce yet another first round qb pick equal to Brady Quinn,Brandon Weeden or even Johnny Rotten? I think they can.

The real scary part is when a team worries about being able to resign a Brian Hoyer.

It makes me wonder how Joe Thomas can mange a huddle and be successful on boot legs and roll outs.

I even think,with a modicum of instruction, that Phil Taylor could be a decent qb for this team.

Although a notch below a mild fan,I like the success the Cavaliers have enjoyed.Mainly because Coach Dahla Auerbach's statement earlier this year( "Maybe they should go small?") now sounds insane.

But to me, it sounded insane earlier this year.

The Alibi is closing in on a record for forcing turnovers.Too bad they're his.

That's why I call him The Alibi.

BUT! Weather forecasters say he's now a leader and has a brilliant basketball mind.That's the one advantage of Twitter.It allows people like The Queen to prove Weather Forecasters are'unt that smart.

The Tribe still looks for someone to play right field whose name is not the same as their current right fielders.One would not think it would be that hard.

With all this, Ohio State fb seems a llllllllllllllllllllllllllong way off.

Bourban may blow a tire before it starts.

Kirk Herbstreit still reports that Les Miles will be the new head coach at Michigan for 2015.He doesn't think Harbaugh is really interested in that job.Still,LSU fans are excited about possibly getting Nick Saban back.Saban has created a stir by answering a question about what he thinks of Alabama's OC.He responded with,"What O.C? We have one??"

Another subject known to me: People betting on the coming MLB season as far as teams o/u wins are concerned.

I don't think they'd be successful betting last years o/u.

Baseball bettors should be considered for a dross harvest.

Let's admit it.....sports blow.

Big time.

We need a God thread here.

SENORITAS AND SENORS!!....LET US SKEE-DADDLE!!