View Single Post
Old 01-22-2017, 06:35 PM
Del Mar

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBBob View Post
I would get in any trump supporter's face.....idiots
Then you are just as intolerant as any racist or any white supremacist. The reason racists and white supremacists hate is because of the stereotypes they have about certain groups. They think that all black people are a certain way, or all Mexicans are a certain way, or all Muslims are a certain way. That is exactly what you are doing. You think that all Trump supporters are a certain way. It is absurd. Practically half the country voted for Trump. His supporters were not a homogeneous group. Millions of his supporters were women. Millions of his supporters were minorities. Millions of his supporters were gay.

You claim to be a tolerant person and then you bash a diverse group of 63 million people and call them all idiots? You are being a total bigot. Do you know the definition of bigot? Here it is: "Someone that has or reveals an obstinate belief in the superiority of one's own opinions and a prejudiced intolerance of the opinions of others."

The funny thing is I don't think you are normally a bigot. I think you are actually a nice guy. But I think you have gotten so emotional about this election that you aren't thinking straight. You've lost all objectivity.

I think Obama is the worst President ever. But I still would not condone someone screaming at a person on a plane for voting for Obama. I can't believe that you think this kind of behavior is appropriate.