View Single Post
Old 06-13-2006, 09:47 PM
Randwyck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunningham Racing
Hearing the same and his buzz has really deteriorated, but cutting him in half is probably uneccessary....his race credentials and pedigree are simply too good....I would suspect there would be enough interest in him to stand for $75K to $80K...just my opinion...
Wow, I am so depressed right now. Is it just because his foals (who looked really good as weanlings) have not developed at all? Do they look weak, awkward? Unathletic? How can a horse as good looking as Mineshaft, with his family, sire such ugly foals? I'll have to fervently hope that their bad looks have nothing whatever to do with their ability - I'm really sad about this. Looks like Indy's genes skipped a generation with his best offspring.........I just don't understand............I'd rather see him shipped to Japan than have his fee reduced to an embarrassing figure. I can't believe I'm saying this......I really and truly thought he'd be a superstar sire. I guess it's still possible - the buzz only knows about the looks of foals, not about whether they can run or not.