View Single Post
Old 12-04-2013, 02:10 PM
Sunshine Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzig View Post
i've answered the question several times from you about if i went to the track. now i don't even buy the product? i have to go out of my way to load a green dot moneypak to refill my twinspires, but i do it to bet. yeah, i don't use the product....
i'm not defending them, i'm saying it's not much of an increase and that it's not a big deal compared to prices on other products. or are you like george bush, if you're not with us you're against us?
i honestly can't remember what we paid per person to get into louisiana downs. or if we paid to park there. i don't know what delta charged us either. i think oaklawn is still $2, don't remember if we paid to park or not. i'd have to ask my husband, he's the one who pays all that. he probably doesn't remember either.
we went to dallas a couple months ago for a hockey game. i don't recall the ticket prices there either. we took a taxi since we were going to imbibe, i think it was $20 each way. if it cost $22 instead, it wouldn't have mattered, we'd still have taken the taxi.
You do understand this thread is about price increases for admission, seats, and parking, at NYRA tracks.