View Single Post
Old 12-04-2013, 01:55 PM
Dee Tee Stables

Quote:
Originally Posted by art vanderlay View Post
In your rush to defend price increases you do realize they have also indicated they will be raising the price on seats and parking. But since you do not buy the product it won't cost you a dime.
i've answered the question several times from you about if i went to the track. now i don't even buy the product? i have to go out of my way to load a green dot moneypak to refill my twinspires, but i do it to bet. yeah, i don't use the product....
i'm not defending them, i'm saying it's not much of an increase and that it's not a big deal compared to prices on other products. or are you like george bush, if you're not with us you're against us?
i honestly can't remember what we paid per person to get into louisiana downs. or if we paid to park there. i don't know what delta charged us either. i think oaklawn is still $2, don't remember if we paid to park or not. i'd have to ask my husband, he's the one who pays all that. he probably doesn't remember either.
we went to dallas a couple months ago for a hockey game. i don't recall the ticket prices there either. we took a taxi since we were going to imbibe, i think it was $20 each way. if it cost $22 instead, it wouldn't have mattered, we'd still have taken the taxi.