View Single Post
Old 03-26-2007, 06:50 PM
Randwyck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardus
Message on two fronts, Magic, historical and current:

I've watched a bunch of youtube videos of great Aussie racing recently. Finally, I've seen Northerly's Cox Plate wins and some of Lonhro's great runs. Just saw the final 200s to Kingston Town's wins, but could not pick up the "Kingston Town can't win" call, which seems to be about as famous as the most famous call in American horseracing.

I've had to play catch-up with current news, most of which centers around the Slipper. Someone will beat Hayes, no? Maybe one of Hawkes' juveniles will salute the judge this year.

If Haradasun's feet are right, he should brain them, right?
Where to start with this one if i was at the pub i could talk about this until start time Sat.
Hayes has got the numbers & is the best production trainer going around, absolutely killin them would be a better word,but has been alot of talk about Gai waterhouses horse Tuesday joy which im glad to say got me the daily double last week.
Haradah def has talent but you would have to say has still only won in easy company the two times he's faced anything with class he's not been up to it .
Personally i think he needs more time to mature abit like the cat last year but in saying that i dont think the cat likes the sydney way around the track. Which leaves only jokers wild & was last time a fluke?,I seem to be comming up with more questions than answers but in my heart & mind Apache cat 1 st Jokers wild 2nd Haradah Sun 3rd

Lohnro's foals look just like him, boy id like to send magic to him but at 66,000 abit to much for me