View Single Post
Old 08-10-2017, 04:48 AM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudeboyelvis View Post
I know you cannot possibly be this dumb. Recognizing of course that by their design and nature, libs are typically incapable of anything but linear thinking - I can only chalk this ridiculous reaction up to your personal hatred for the man.

NK right now has no fuc1<ing idea how President Trump will answer another missile test.

None.

When was the last time NK/Kim Jung Yun was on his heels? When Obama, Bush and Clinton broadcasted every single response to the point that he knew his provocations would be met with typical cuck lip service?

The Trump/Tillerson good cop/bad cop is a stoke of genius and likely the only way to get this clown to open his eyes and get him to the negotiation table. You answer bellicose rhetoric with strong tone and manner.

Something your hero failed at for 8 years.

That is unless you think paying bribes to a rouge nation is the answer, though we've seen how that works already with Iran.

You lost. America won.

Get over it.
Geesh with the name calling right off the bat. Just to be clear you want to compare Trump v Obama stock market performance? I will bet you $25,000 right here and now that when the race is over (Trump leaves office) that the S&P under Trump will not outperform the S&P under Obama. Remember you are the one with the chest thumping the stock market 6 months in not me. Welcome back I was worried about you. Maybe when you are at the NHC this year I'll buy you a burbon and you can remind me how stupid I am.

PS

I am a registered Republican and my voting record is

2016-Passed
2012-Obama (Couldn't support a guy who made his living shipping jobs overseas)
2008-Obama ( Huge McCain guy at the time but how could any rational American let Palin get within a heartbeat of being president)
2004-Kerry (This was more a vote against president Cheney (intentional))
2000-Bush
1996-Dole
1992-Bush I
1988-Bush I
1984-Reagan