View Single Post
Old 11-08-2006, 03:44 AM
Flemington

I could care less what horses didn't do well on that day.If a horse ran well Saturday,then good,but I don't care if others didn't do well.Look....You f'n got 5 grade 1 winners in the sprint that couldn't hit the board.None of them.I'm sorry,but to me the results of the day don't mean much.Not when 5 grade 1 winners can't even get 3rd.That day is a toss(the dirt races,)and you will see that when horses that ran poorly on Saturday come back and run very well. If Pletcher said the horse wants 2 turns,then he wants 2 turns.I know people don't like it,but many horses could not handle that track.Seemed like Scat was o.k. until he left the rail and got out into the middle of the track.I wouldn't be too concerned about it.The day is gunna stand out like a sore thumb in the past performances of many horses.The riders of Grade one winners Bordonaro,Siren Lure,and Henny Hughes all said their horses couldn't handle that track.You want to ignore them( one,and all,)then fine.They ran great before that day,and they will run great after that day.That track was crap,and 5 or 6 months from now you will get that(but not now.)