View Single Post
Old 11-30-2006, 08:57 PM
5'8".. but all man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudeboyelvis
Well, In the spirit of full disclosure, I've got to tell you that I am very familiar with the horse as I've got a piece of 'er. In fact, My partner and I put her on our "short list" at Ocala last Apr under the advice of G. Contessa and were fortunate enogh to get her. She's a great gal - the type of horse that will run all day and night long if you'd let her.
Her second start was really a learning experience for all of us about her - She came out of the first race remarkably well, she had us all believing she was ready 2 weeks later but clearly needed another week or two -my guess the check took a bit out of her. She looked restless in the paddock but broke well, unfortunately when JC took her to the rail, she got spooked a little after her last episode and then tired a bit. Just not a great trip.
Her last out was the turn of foot that I became accustomed to seeing all summer at the training farm. We'll see Sunday in the East View Stakes if she can keep it going!

If it makes ya feel any better, I cashed enough tickets on her 3rd start to make up for the first 2! lol
Hope you didn't take my post the wrong way. It was more of sharing my misery of spotting something decent that would be a bet back, and then FAIL to bet back at the proper time.

Her turn of foot in her debut was really strong, IMO. That move she made was classic and although I don't think she was getting to the winner that day, she showed some real ability.

Best of luck with her in the future. I still have her on my watch list.