View Single Post
Old 03-20-2015, 03:51 PM
Jerome Park

From the one and only ~ Morty

================================================

Oh my God.

Anyways:More Buzzings From Buzzerland with your swell host,Mortimer Dexter Foxworthy.

By the way, if you would like to directly communicate with Mr. Mortimer Dexter Foxworthy,you are cordially invited to do so by e-mailing to Mr. Mortimer Dexter Foxworthy@Mr. Mortimer Dexter Foxworthy.Mr. Mortimer Dexter Foxworthy.

Note the "Attention to" should be directed at Mr. Mortimer Dexter Foxworthy,of course.

Uh,why is it that anything typed about racing in New York---- in a way that can be manipulated( by the paranoid) into being a very broad criticism of New York....is slammed upon immediately by Guards of Gotham?Doesn't matter if it's the NYRA or Aqueduct or Belmont or Saratoga(GOD FORBID!).If it can be even remotely perceived as a negative, you are going to be BEAT for it!! My God.So many with ultra thin skin out there.Usually,there's a reason for that thin skin because as we all know....the number one state and city with the perception of crime and corruption (if not the reality) would be New York and NYC.

Huge applause to Mr. Pumpkin for his reply to a DaffyDannyism,"Coming from you (the resident brain surgeon), I take that as a compliment."

MMMMMMMAH-VLUS!!

Crime and Punishment was good,but not as good a I expected.Dostoevsky gets a little wordy.That 800 pages or so could have happened in Standard American Novella Passing for a Novel in 290 Pages.He gets too close to writing in epistolary form.... like a large part of Brahm Stokers "Dracula".I hate that stuff.

Chaucer was great,but give me break already.

Canterbury Tales is for the birdies.

Gotti Rules is just a little too much to swallow.Like any other thug writing a tell all as though he had an epiphany and can now see( after only 25 years,= or -) how wrong he was.AAAAND!!....it's written on a 4th grade level!! Thank my luckies for dumb rent- an- authors.

Now beginning "Danergous Personalities" by an FBI profiler.On has to keep enemies close, but friends closer.Have a feeling it's a template,but will let you know.

Did I go off track again(eauxh!! That was a GOOD one!)??

Ah thank ah di-yud.

Where have I been the past few days? I'll tell you.I went to Muscle Shoals ,Alabama at the invitation of Arletta.She doesn't live there.I think that's why she invited me.Anyhoo----I stayed at the Red Herring Motel.( really has nothing to do with this short story)I strolled along the banks of the Singing River.I purposely lost my way through their woods and fields;taking in all the air and water that I could.I et copious tree bark and even enjoyed sniffing the 3 day old cedar embers grown right in Muscle Shoals.This gave me a a spiritual high never before attained on ordinary cedar embers.Soon,one of the town's elite children began to speak.She heard me speak and saw my transformation.Helen Keller.She was that person.I learned she was the one who really penned Loan Me A Dime as well as Statesboro Blues,but she insisted Skags and Allman receive the credit.

I met Secretariat and Downtown Dollar Billy,too.They're all here.All the finest horsey's,songwriters/players and the best Hershey bars ah ever et.Even the Chocolate Choctaw,TeePee McKay, was born here in Muscle Shoals.John F. Kennedy calls this place his home.He plays in a band with Elmore James and Blind Willie McTell on weekends.My transformation has taken me to an even higher plane.My Beautiful Mind has become almost grotesquely bloated with beauty.There is an abundance of noodle wealth that I will soon vomit out onto to these i-net pages.

Thank you ,Arletta, for this invitation.You were right;it's a place unmatched in spiritual flora and fauna and yer what not.....you were also right in that you don't live there.I should have put that together.Oh well, maybe some day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTFvAvsHC_Y

THE SPIRAL NOTEBOOK

1....HOYLE ONE

According to me;this is not a card game.

Ridiculous.

Crinkle....

trash can

2....FIG FAMILY

Nor is this Genesis!!

Outrageous.

Crinkle....

trash can

3....WATCHYEROWNBOOBEE'S

Oh my God.

Crinkle....

trash can

4....Wireless Future

Then there is no chance of wiring it.

Nor what have you.

Crinkle....

trash can

5....Another Lemon

GMC lives!!!!

More Fiero's and Jimmy's !

whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !!!!

thud

6....SCRATCHED

No shot.

Crinkle....

trash can

7....MAGIC OF BELIEVING

Great book written in a great year.

KEEPAH!!

Phooey.

Crinkle....

trash can

9....CONQUEST TYPHOON

KEEPAH-KEEPAH!!

10....FIRE SPIKE

OK.

He be far'd.

Crinkle....

trash can

11....METATOSS

Another good idea.

Crinkle....

trash can

12....DON'T BUY PIE

BLECH!

I LOVE pie!!

Crink-EL!

trash can

CONQUEST TYPHOON to win

MAGIC OF BELIEVING as exacta buddy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akdVy_H7tPI

THE FUNLAND DERBY

Let's watch.

Should be fun.

1....FIRING LINE

He got in the same line as Fire Spike.

He be far'd too.

=:>

Crinkle....

trash can

2....Gourd Nelson

Contracted PayBobitis.

Crinkle....

trash can

3....WHAT'S THE HURRY

A VERY bad name for a race horsey.

Crinkle....

trash can....

4....WHY TWO

WHY NOT?

KEEPAH!!

5....CARIBOU LOGO

Rack 'em.

Crink-EL....

trash can

6....TIZNOTNOW

Good.

Crinkle....

trash can

7....THE GOD THREAD AT NA

I wish this one would stop it!

whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

thud

8....DIRT MONSTER

Cleanliness is next to Godliness.

You filthy swine.

Crinkle....

trash can

WHY TWO TO WIN.

it's midnight at the....CAH-SOL
the wolf's looking for you in bed
you better not care....at all
or- else
it's off with you're pretty head!

Speaking of Patrick Bateman;I notice he's here at NT.Oh he's gained several pounds and has gone completely bald....but he''s here.Has that look of the psychopath.

Bee careful honey's!!