Jerome Park

From Morty

================================================== ========

I am ze wuffie!

Yow.

I mean....I am ze WOLF!!

AAAAND....I am a KARAOKE.

Dangerous,filthy,violent;and I are.

Arletta,my fine lee-tel Sown Flow-air----thank you for the latest on TR.This is too bad because I thought him a fine horsey.He, too, hates baffert.

But what I hate more is... this day:St.Patrick's Day.I guess he was the Catholic Irish Saint of Whiskey.This is how crazy Irish people honor him;by drinking themselves to collapse.And,since it's so fun....those not Irish decide to obtain a temporary Irish Learner's Permit so they too may drink themselves into unconsciousness.Many marrieds will mate,but it will be outside of their vows.In the drunken state,myriad girls will fall for the line,"Lat me geeve you eterrrrnal life ,Meena."

Well guess what ,"Meena"?

Ejaculate poisoned by whiskey will not give you eternal life.

Only radioactive ejaculate can give this gift to you.

And who,ya might say, has this gift of eterrrrnal life?

Could it be St. David of Wales....perhaps?

And who is a direct descendant of St. David?

Could it be Mortimer Dexter Foxworthy....perhaps?

Is he the MAN WOLF OF FRANKLIN ....CAH-SOL????

Will this bring a new collectors edition of FRANKLIN....CAH-SOL stories????

WHO HERE WANTS ETERRRRRNAL LIFE????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yziGiVua0Dg

But enough about me.

No it's not!!!!

I am BEAUTIFUL.

As you know.

I was wrong about NoAdvantage.It's not the place where elephants go to die.Instinct sends them there with the knowledge that if they do die-----NA is where they're going.This is why we never find the elephant burial grounds.Elephants refuse to die.Would you, if you knew NA was your final destination;for eternity??

Is a former NTer going to write an autobiography entitled:AMERICAN DIAPER....?

Did John Alite really nail Vicky Gotti?

It happened about,oh---- say the 80's.....but she wasn't too happy about that revelation.

She got her attorney to arrange for a lie detector test and , after she fucl<ed the tester......she passed!! Her cherished virtue remain in tact.....in the way baffert's does.Speaking of Unbridled Forever......I like her. I should look around and do a Kentucky Tokes Five.

wounds in wood
do they heal?
old wounds heal the hero
but wounds in wood....reset to zero

Yet another gem by -ALAN-.

From FLAKES OF SNOW.

I almost did not survive the tidal wave of California Aluminum groupies last year.This year,it's a two headed dragon;and they attach to the flabby body of baffert.I may not make this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvrupRQD44I

Radioactive.

eterrrrrnal life

ENORMOUS!!