View Single Post
Old 05-20-2015, 02:11 PM
Jerome Park

From Morty

==================================================

Doggone it.

I forgot to mention the new poster here, Carlo Gambino.

Great name dropper that Don Carlo is,I cannot wait for the newest member of Club Supercilious to detail the disappearance of Jimmy Hoffa.

Canadian Sparrow has materialized a literal drunken flotilla of those who need to step out of their own boring body and vicariously bathe in the glory of a.... horsey.But,why am I not talking about me? I really hate myself when I do not talk about me.The truth is,the Starship may require more serious remedies than first thought.Radioactive seeding is being considered.Sympathy pains?Could be.More testing is on the agenda.My own faulty cahb-yer-ray-tah is still being assaulted by pulsing,glowing magic beans;supposedly now at half strength.Well ya coulda fooled me.It feels like someone threw the lever back to full throttle.Now I know how the demon felt when being squirted with holy water:"It burns!! It burns!."

I really should give out large thanks to Arletta who has borne the arduous and risky task of pasteying my extraordinary work.Dahling,from myself and my legion of fan.....I mean fans....thank you in very large quantities.

Finally, it does amaze me how so many are fooled by baffert's halo.Never has one who loves his horsey's so much had so many drop dead at his wonderful Day and Night Care Center.

Now, I rise from my session of sniffing 3 day old cedar embers and flop out listening to this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDbeqj-1XOo

The things I see, I can never tell.Lewis Carroll did, but only because Disney bribed him.