View Single Post
Old 02-24-2015, 02:34 PM
Jerome Park

From ~ Morty

================================================== ==

I,ClydeyPooKins....have decided I'll be back to Mortimer Dexter Foxworthy again----and for the next few days.There are shadowy figures tracking my fine dupa and this is meant to shake them off my trail.

ANYWAYS!!....I would like to thank THE SightyKins for my trophies(what?....only two??). I missed THE Arletta's roll of the eyes and would to thank her,too( what?....only one?).

CLYDEFORM!! is now SQWAUKING and I am delighted to see Sighty has reSQWAUKED hour comment on that Den of Iniquity,Don'tBuy.Another thing about that huge birthday cake in the desert;have they ever been attacked by components of Radical Islam??

AH DON'T THANK SO!!!!

Forgive me,Racing Fans....I'm a bit testicly----YOW!----I mean TESTY today as my in home Geiger Counter says I'm reading north of "unsafe only to Supahman" and that I must stay indoors and eat lots of fried Northern Pike until the reading comes down.

"Whoever is happy will make others happy too."

BARF!

"The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have."

Aw go fucl< yase'f.

"Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and it BURNS!!"

HA-HA!

"He covers the sky with fungus carrying clouds, He supplies the earth with acid rain,
and maketh the grass grow long on slippery slopes;and why? Because He loathes you."

Delightful!!

There may be hope for Fragmmento.Let us not give up on this fine though stupid animal.

This is all for today.

(Don't say it.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAQ8NvteMIE