View Single Post
Old 02-01-2021, 03:19 PM
Jerome Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Glorious View Post
I watch countless others inquire about numbers that Steve doesn't originally post and you just give the number without commentary. I inquire and not only can you not do the same and just give the number without commentary but your commentary has to attempt to be insulting. You've now replied twice to my original question and still have yet to provide the information that I asked about. If you don't want to give it, like you do for anyone else, that's fine. You have that right. But this is still beneath you. You are a knowledgeable, well respected industry insider and I'm just a poster on a message board yet you constantly, for years, feel the need to attempt to make fun of or belittle me. Why is it really that important to you to try to convey to everyone how much you know and understand the game compared to how little I know or understand it? In any case, is there any chance you could, I don't know, just provide an answer to the simple question that was asked?
I treat you as I expect to be treated, as another person posting on the internet. Most people ask for numbers because they are curious. You ( who I have known on message boards for a long time, and like ) ask so you can troll and comment on them....thus, you get slightly different treatment. Hardly unfair.

Why would you be "very curious" what number a winner got in a race that, while between two races, was actually completely different? You can't really compare them.