View Single Post
Old 02-01-2021, 03:04 PM
Atlantic City Race Course

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackthroatedwind View Post
It's a fair and simple question. You judge everything after you get whatever information you want to judge. Sorry if you don't like being out-trolled.
I watch countless others inquire about numbers that Steve doesn't originally post and you just give the number without commentary. I inquire and not only can you not do the same and just give the number without commentary but your commentary has to attempt to be insulting. You've now replied twice to my original question and still have yet to provide the information that I asked about. If you don't want to give it, like you do for anyone else, that's fine. You have that right. But this is still beneath you. You are a knowledgeable, well respected industry insider and I'm just a poster on a message board yet you constantly, for years, feel the need to attempt to make fun of or belittle me. Why is it really that important to you to try to convey to everyone how much you know and understand the game compared to how little I know or understand it? In any case, is there any chance you could, I don't know, just provide an answer to the simple question that was asked?
Manila, Java Gold, Alysheba, Sunday Silence, Go for Wand, In Excess, Paseana, Kotashaan, Holy Bull, Cigar, Alphabet Soup, Formal Gold, Skip Away, Artax, Tiznow, Point Given, Azeri, Candy Ride, Smarty Jones, Ghostzapper, Invasor, Curlin, Zenyatta, Zenyatta, Goldikova, Havre de Grace, Wise Dan, Wise Dan, California Chrome, American Pharoah, Arrogate, Gun Runner, Accelerate, Maximum Security, Gamine