View Single Post
Old 08-16-2017, 07:29 AM
Havre de Grace

Quote:
Originally Posted by declansharbor View Post
Care to expound on this Nick, as to why you feel this way? Is it because of how low his odds are certain to be and that the Jim Dandy was the time to have him or is it the fact that you think the race doesn't shape up in his favor?

If you don't respond here I'm sure I'll catch your answer on one of the 15 podcasts you're a cinch to be on before next week's race haha -- keep up the great work btw! I listen to mostly all of them but when I see you and Serling are one of the guests on that episode, I tune in extra closely. Love me some Kinchen as well!
Haha, thanks.

If you believe, like I do, that the July 29 main track had one of the strongest gold rails of the meet, then Good Samaritan is a toss. Too much attention is going to be paid to the fact that he made a wide move in upper stretch. In actuality, he saved more ground than every horse in the race besides Always Dreaming. That slingshot inside-out move on a strong rail is the best trip outside of being on the rail the whole way.

I also feel like he's exposed at this point and your opportunity to make money betting him is gone.