Thread: Hurt speech
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2016, 12:21 PM
Del Mar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudeboyelvis View Post
I wish we could have had someone this articulate, unapologetic, and unafraid running for the presidency :

...I graduated from Pitzer College in 1969, it was a social science college. Most of us were rich girls that did not have the grades to get into SC or UCLA. And it was a nice group. You could take classes at any of the colleges, Pomona College, science, matt, scholarship, was the best as classes were challenging. Claremont Men’s was for international, diplomatic college.
Harvey Mudd was all science and math. Really gifted, brilliant students went there. And Scripps was for scholarly studies, lots of tradition and beautiful campus. Second most difficult to get in to Pomona.

From 1965-1969 the Vietnam war was going on, Black Panthers and civil unrest on campuses. Berkeley was raging for better control of the University. Hippy’s were everywhere.

Here we are 2016 and we have these Universtities and colleges, nothing but petrie dishes for radical, pansy ass, closed minded racists.

I had the privilege to take classes from Mr. Vonbraum who was world historian, he presented history of Europe and the world so that I saw from new eyes, he showed movies of the era, the music and clothing and writings of that period,. It was the best class I have ever taken.

Dumbbell English, which most of us had to take. learned to write a business letter. I learned to
compose a paragraph to state my purpose and then use the rest of the paragraph to make the foundation. So it got to be you could read the first sentence and the last and get the idea.

I learned to live in a group with friends where we had thoughts of the future, wanted to learn as much as we could to be the best we could. When I graduated my Dad paid $24,000 for my four years, college, room and board. I worked for extra money. I had life long friends.

My first job was a secretary and I was proud to get it. I grew and took classes and learned my desired profession. I went to UCLA extension for 3 years and was an Interior Designer.

Pitzer gave me a foundation. I continued in my education of life. Now I am sad to see that these 20somethings have such hi-regard for their opinion and want to dominate those around them. They are idiots, have been fed crap from there government schools and totally indoctrinated. They are now grievance, victims of their own making.

If Pitzer’s Administration was not wanting their tuition more than integrity if I was as President, I would expel each and everyone of those students. I would make sure their behavior was unacceptable in an academic academy. Let their parents forfeit the tuition and sit tight until the students want to come and learn. There is no compromise.

Makes my heart break for all the hate Obama has brought to our country.<<<

As difficult as it is, i am going to keep it clean here and just say that this is ABSOLUTE LUNACY!