Quote:
Originally Posted by Arletta View Post
God! He's beautuful

(I'm sure even with the ringworm )
Isn't he?

Like his brilliant dad was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by my miss storm cat View Post
Incase I don't get a chance to do this later...

Rosehill 6 - LOVE Streama but I always play my girl to win. Win on Steps in Time, ex and tri Steps with Streama and White Sage. Chalky but what can you do? Might toss in Pretty Pins in the 3rd spot...

Flemington 6, CS Hayes Stakes, win on Polanski as he will be giving out barrels of free cash. Low odds so bet heavily!

R7, Lightning Stakes - Snitzerland to beat Samaready and will use Unpretentious, Boomwaa (and possibly Esprit de Bullet) underneath but yeah... you go Snitzerland!

R9 - Our Hand of Faith

Good luck if you're playing tonight.
So the morning line on Pretty Pins was 30/1 but oh that changed!

Steps in Time (5/1) was 2nd (Catkins / Steps / White Sage) and Our Hand of Faith was bet down from 8/1 to 5/2 and was 2nd. Of course I have no idea why I mention this as I didn't play either in this spot.

My very short night was made by the beautiful Ms. Snitzerland, who I had to win and I also had the exacta because of stupidity (irritated with my big ass play on Puccini over and did a quickie with her over all so not like it's cause of my stellar handicapping haha).

What a nice horse she is. Very happy she won and would be even if my tvg account weren't so thrilled (but it is!).

Aus A Flemington #7
Race #7 9:18pm

POS # Horse Win Place Show

1 8 Snitzerland $11.10 $4.60 $4.20
2 1 Shamexpress - $7.60 $4.60
3 7 Samaready - - $3.10
4 2 Pago Rock - - -

$2.00 QUINELLA 1-8 $36.80
$1.00 EXACTA 8-1 $31.05
$1.00 TRIFECTA 8-1-7 $78.35
$1.00 SUPERFECTA 8-1-7-2 $1,103.30