View Single Post
Old 06-08-2022, 10:12 PM
Oriental Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajungator26 View Post
I feel like the filly has one of the best pedigrees for this race (in my opinion of course). I'm not sure that We The People will get the distance for the win. Anyone else have an opinion regarding the pedigrees? It just always seems like pedigree plays a huge role in this race each year.
Lots of Canadian blacktype here:

GOLDEN GLIDER – 3rd dam Passing Mood produced Belmont winner Touch Gold & Canadian Triple Crown winner With Approval

WE THE PEOPLE – by sire of Belmont winner (9f) Tiz The Law, grandson of Tapit; female family produced TC also rans Graeme Hall, Diligence, & Magnum Moon

RICH STRIKE - out of a Canadian champion filly that placed in the Queen’s Plate & had the Rasmussen Factor via Gold Digger (dam of Mr. Prospector); inbred to Smart Strike; sire & grandsire placed in the Belmont

MO DONEGAL - 4th dam produced a Queen’s Plate winner; 2nd dam won the 10f Delaware Hcp

BARBER ROAD – by a son of Tapit

NEST – full brother won 10f Big Cap; 5th dam produced Belmont failure Majestic Prince who sired Bid & Belmont upsetter Coastal, also was the 3rd dam of Belmont failure Real Quiet & 2nd dam of a French Derby winner

CREATIVE MINISTER - deep Winchell family including Untapable, Paddy O’Prado, Olympio, Cuvee, Bien Nicole, & Tapizar; sire was TC-placed & a full borther to Belmont near miss Destin

SKIPPYLONGSTOCKING – far back in the family is turf mares Collect the Cash & Worldly Possession & TC also rans Stately Victor & Dr. Bobby A.