View Single Post
Old 05-18-2015, 01:41 PM
Jerome Park

For us Weirdos - From Morty

P.S. ~ Anyone who even reads this is considered a "weirdo".

================================================== ==========

Well ya know....the herding around here reaches a historical intensity when a 3 year old has a chance at the triple crown.I never thought I would wish last years California Aluminum nincompoops would replay because the Canadian Sparrow nymphomaniacs are enough to make loaded dice go good.

It's fine to be a fan of his,but Steven H. Crist already!

This brings along with it the beatification of the triple crown.Horsey racing needs it;it cannot survive without it;if you are not for a particular colt to do this thing then you must be stoned and be without smart phone for 5 years,should you live through the stoning.If the Canadian Sparrow protagonists do the hurling-----you probably will.

It's beyond bizarre.

It's even beyond Travis Pebble.

Stevie Hasbeen I'm sure already wants to adopt him.

Why is it heresy to be against him especially if one's favorite horsey is entered in the Belmont? Why is it anti American to want someone other than Canadian Sparrow to win the Belmont? What is wrong with being anti Zayat,the mothering owner of Nehro, and anti baffert? It's never only the horsey for me.It's a lot the "connections."

Myself,huge fan of Materiality and Frosted and do think these two pose major threats to Canadian Sparrow.The Sparrow has done what he had to do in order to make it to this point.I don't think he gets there.I hope he does not as I cannot be a fan of the Zayat/baffert team.If CS does, then he pulls off an amazing feat.The sinful part is Zayat/baffert will gain so much.

In other news....Nick's Kumquats has become the Daffy Danny male equivalent.Unable to form his own thoughts ( other than cretinish grunts) he merely awards trophies to those in his herd;Pelican's Barber being the most recent.That's like giving Danny Aiello the Alyosha Karamazov Award.

Enough other news.

My faves for the Belmont are Materiality,Frosted,Frammento and Tail of Arl.....WHOA!!!!

Oh my God.

I meat Tale of Verve,of course.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRPHB8K0-cY