View Single Post
Old 08-10-2020, 11:30 AM
Atlantic City Race Course

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss View Post
I think there’s a reason they went Test and not Alabama with her after her last.
There could be but my opinion is that it doesn't make sense to have Gamine run 10f then cut back to 9f and have one less week off between races. Maybe if the Derby was the goal for her, she could have gone in the Travers to get some points because she has none. As ambitious as I usually am, I think it was smarter to run in the Test against Venetian Harbor to prepare for the Oaks than it would have been to run in the Travers against Tiz the Law or go 10f in the Alabama. I wouldn't be surprised to see Gamine in the Preakness if she keeps it going in the Oaks.
Manila, Java Gold, Alysheba, Sunday Silence, Go for Wand, In Excess, Paseana, Kotashaan, Holy Bull, Cigar, Alphabet Soup, Formal Gold, Skip Away, Artax, Tiznow, Point Given, Azeri, Candy Ride, Smarty Jones, Ghostzapper, Invasor, Curlin, Zenyatta, Zenyatta, Goldikova, Havre de Grace, Wise Dan, Wise Dan, California Chrome, American Pharoah, Arrogate, Gun Runner, Accelerate, Maximum Security, Gamine