Race 6....#3,Stonegastic----BEST BET

Race 7....#4,TightendTouchjdown----BEST BET

Race 8....#1,Calculatah----BEST BET

Race 9....#4,BrownPanther----BEST BET

Race 10...#9,Salutos Amigos----BEST BET

Race 11...#2,Obviously----BEST BET

Race 12...#1,Prayer For Relief----BEST BET

STEVIE ALL:

Well, ya know....every year we arrive at this juncture and I introduce the Breeders' Cup invocation. The Cup offers unique opportunities with chances to be rewarded for creative thinking and audacious risk-taking; mainly-----bet the chalk and munch to to your delight. Some will come away delighted and some ....will kill the first person we see,but all should approach these races as the curious and challenging bullsh.it puzzles they've become. No matter how well you 'handicap' the races, fields this deep and mysterious will produce several nearly unforeseeable results....in your dreams, maybe. Remember that you could be taking an '0-fer' going into Saturday's finale and sink even deeper into the abyss in the 2:02.0 it takes to run Saturday's Classic. But no matter how the ledger looks when it's over, appreciate that your ability as a horseplayer won't be defined over the course of 2 days. Spend as freely as you can afford, get a little lucky, and here's hoping that everyone nets something that fills their account and makes them proud.( God,they're not going to buy this condescending drivel)

It's again been a pleasure trying to bring the flavor of the Cup to everyone listening and I hope there was something offered that you can convert into winning tickets. Thanks to Santa Anita, ATR's sponsors and everyone who contributed so generously to the shows.. Best of luck this weekend!

I do,however,hate my Tooth Fairy.

The Easter Bunny being a close second.

Anyhoo.....here's my S5P Yuh HI!! Five:

Prayer For Relief----BEST BET
Shared Belief----BEST BET
Cigar Street----BEST BET
VE Day----BEST BET
Imperative----BEST BET
Hansen----BEST BET
Dance With Fate----BEST BET
due the scratch of Calculator, Clyde would now like any horse Stevie5Picks DID NOT Pick.