Thread: NFL Playoffs
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2017, 02:01 PM
Arlington Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by declansharbor View Post
While i agree that this weekend's slate of games left a lot to be desired, I think we are in for some DAMN good football in the coming weeks. All of the mediocre teams were sniffed out, all except maybe the Texans, but hey, someone had to win that game!

I'll tell ya what though, after the games yesterday, the Cowboys are $hitting themselves and the AFC was put on high alert with the Steelers continuing their run.

Chiefs / Packers in the Bowl.
I just don't see it. If Seattle, New England, Steelers and Cowboys make the final 4 then it just shows that forced parity failed and failed miserably.

It makes for wasted seasons and makes me question just how good the competition can be.

Let's be real the NFL is flooded with mediocre quarterbacks who make way too much money. Like that idiot in Detroit who will never be a real man or have the face of a person with an IQ above 50.

People are getting sick of the league. No way should a neanderthal like the quarterback in Detroit be able to make over $100,000,000 in a sports career for sucking ass as hard as he does.