View Single Post
Old 02-03-2017, 12:09 PM
Del Mar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants II View Post
Our current reality is that "Nazis" and "White Supremacists" are a bigger threat than "Bankers" and "Jewish Supremacists"

The last time I checked "White Supremacists" still fall under the rule of law and are charged accordingly.

"Jewish Supremacists" don't fall under the rule of law and are still in charge of most of the banks who caused the financial crash of 2008.

I will never support the media, the banks, or any "Jewish Supremacist." It is not in my best interest. If they aren't destroyed then this President was a waste of time.
When you look at many of the richest and most powerful people, many of them are liberal. I disagree with most of their politics. But I think their religion is meaningless. Bill Gates and Warren Buffet are the two richest guys in the world. Both of them are liberal. Neither one of them are Jewish. Would it matter if they were Jewish? No, not in the least bit. Their politics matters. Their religion doesn't matter.

With regard to banks, I have no idea what percentage of them are owned or run by Jewish people. Most of the big banks like Bank of America and Wells Fargo are public companies. The religion of the CEO of Bank of America is not going to have any effect on me or anyone else. Is the CEO of Bank of America Jewish? I have no idea. But if he is Jewish and he steps down and is replaced by a Christian CEO, do you think anything would change? I don't.