View Single Post
Old 09-04-2022, 01:15 PM
Turf Paradise

Best Bet - Race 11 #9 Wonder Wheel 3/1
Didn't exactly love the card today and I guess we will see how the betting plays out but I tend to trust we will get something close to what Aragona posts...it seems like many are lining up to beat her today and I get it, there are several decent options. I almost had convinced myself of every runner in the field at one point but I kept going back to Wonder Wheel...like the recent works, like the versatility already being on display...I think one of the others is going to have to really take a big step forward to beat her today because I think she is ready for a big run/jump up.

Best Value - Race 10 #4 Cape Cod Causeway 5/1
Hoping to get 5/1 or maybe better with McCarthy aboard for Hening...I was on Succulent last time and I think she can win but that was some ride by Dylan and she's going to be such a shorter price today. I think La Victoria will take some money and be an overbet favorite. Cap Cod Causeways last to me was as good or better than any effort of any of these and she'll be a bigger price than some. I also thought he was a bit overly patient in there...think she's ready for another small move forward and that should be enough to graduate in here in my opinion.