View Single Post
Old 06-14-2018, 07:28 AM
Belmont Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawgswin View Post
Repole is in charge of a company that sells tap water that is “enhanced.” That alone should make anyone question his credibility to talk about anything. If he tells you the sky is blue, double check. And if you shake his hand make sure you count all your fingers afterward.
Have you met Mike Repole? Have you had business dealings with him? Do you know someone first hand who was hurt by him?

I have never met him nor have I dealt with him in business, so I have 0 first-hand knowledge of his business acumen or personal mannerisms. Here is what I have observed: he routinely allows NY based trainers to claim horses so they can make a living, it would be foolish to suggest there was much more behind the motive to claim a horse worth 20 grand. You never hear he is a deadbeat owner, and he supports the game at virtually every level. Is he a good guy? I have played a bunch of poker with his childhood buddies, and I was told he is the same man they knew as a broke hustling kid, he is available to them and includes them in his life, what that means is up to you to decide. To post such offensive stuff about a guy you probably never met is comical, even a drunk ass FreddyMo knows better