View Single Post
Old 02-07-2022, 10:53 PM
Jerome Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Glorious View Post
Has nothing to do with rooting for Baffert. I couldn’t care less if he won a race or not. I root against the hypocrisy. I believe that anyone that talks about how all they care about is what’s in the best interest of the horses, if they are above the level of being a groom, they are lying. I don’t believe that anyone is honestly outraged by the cheaters in this sport. It’s nice to say you are. Sounds good. But I don’t believe it. If people really were, this subject wouldn’t even be a conversation because nobody would send him their horses and those he already had would have been taken away. Actions speak volumes. We aren’t gonna stop wagering on the races. We aren’t going to stop watching the races. We KNOW guys cheat yet it doesn’t stop us. If somehow the rule is overturned or there is some kind of injunction that allows Messier or Corniche to be in the Derby starting gate, are you going to protest or not watch? Nope. You’ll still watch, wager, and post about it. Everyone will.
Many of us are outraged by cheaters. You have some nerve, frankly, to make the accusations that just did.

You are conflating the issue of what Baffert is being accused of doing. Or maybe you just don't understand the issue. Whatever the case, you're badly confused and seem very comfortable making some pretty lousy accusations.