View Single Post
Old 05-11-2022, 01:53 PM
Jerome Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alabama Stakes View Post
What a cop out. Why wouldn’t you even bother to give it a try at some point. They got rid of the last 2 fences so you have no excuse now . Does it bother you and Pat McKenna that the attendance at Saratoga is 99% white and there is no attempt for some diversity, only at generating more income ? Does it bother you that the prices for all the fancy spots up there are too high to even list ? You’re in a position to look out for the players, but you don’t. As long as you keeping grabbing that $5grand a week check, you’re good. Every man has his price.
You're a posting tragedy. Even when faced with the honest truth you continue to embarrass yourself. I made picks for years, as you know, and they sucked....so I found a better way to present it. What's next, you pretending I don't take my job seriously? It's clear you are prepared to embarrass yourself continuously, so why not?

I've lowered myself enough responding to you. You're a bad person Dan. What you did to me is beyond disgraceful. I get faceless idiots smearing me. It comes with the job. We were friends....and you turned into a backstabbing piece of garbage because a late ticket request, on one of the biggest Saturdays of the year, wasn't fulfilled. You can pretend this isn't true, but you know it is, and so does every other honorable person here. If you have even one moment of introspection, you will see the sad truth in this.

Still, it's not too late. A simple apology and an ability to move on would be enough for a second chance. The ball is in your court. However, this offer only lasts until your next smear and lie.