View Single Post
Old 11-01-2016, 08:57 PM
The Curragh

Quote:
Originally Posted by RHT2004 View Post
Bro I think your a hypocrite and love the attention. She's 5th or 6th best. That sounds like a rank outsider to me.
You guys came at me pretty hard in this thread and I said nothing different then 5 or 6 well respected guys. Because its me you guys attack. Especially BT who as far as I'm concerned is a total coward. I'm talking races giving opinions. He attacks and disappears. He said I'm why he stays away, judging by his posts we are better without him.
You're not talking races and giving opinions, you're spouting off ignorant comments like songbird should be 100-1 or suggesting someone is voting for Hillary in a .50 pk3 breeders cup thread. I'm not a coward because I replied, that's what you wanted, It's a waste of time to even indulge you with responses, yet here i am trying to explain to you why nobody here likes you, from your mythical wagers, to your "past posting", deleting losing wagers posted, mistyped numbers, endless excuses for your losses, "that cost me 5 figures" losers, that horse was much the best, im the unluckiest person, etc. etc. etc., you make it incredibly hard to root for you with your wagers and in life.
So in short, I'm not a coward I'm just holding you accountable for the comments you make.

And if you can find me 3 analyst who suggest songbird should be 100-1, you will never hear another thing from me again....but if you can't, then you're going to continue to get response like this, from me.

-bt-