View Single Post
Old 03-09-2015, 12:35 PM
Jerome Park

From Morty

=====================================

Welcome Racing Fans to another fine edition of the Mortimer Dexter Foxworthy Fine Program.I,Mortimer Dexter Foxworthy, will again host this fine edition of the fine Mortimer Dexter Foxworthy Fine Program.

By the way, if you would like to directly communicate with Mr. Mortimer Dexter Foxworthy,you are cordially invited to do so by e-mailing to Mr. Mortimer Dexter Foxworthy@Mr. Mortimer Dexter Foxworthy.Mr. Mortimer Dexter Foxworthy.

Note the "Attention to" should be directed at Mr. Mortimer Dexter Foxworthy,of course.

Today's topic:

whoisbaffert!!??

Well,I'm afraid we are all becoming too familiar with who this cheating,back stabbing slug is.He is the before photo;the mealy mouthed wise guy;the unlicensed midwife of hypo thyroidism;the lap dog of Bo (a 5,NOT a 10) Derek and the ultimate customer of Satan.

What's with PayBob? Has he reacted in a bad way to the last concoction baffert fed him? Or is it a case of Shared Fright between him and baffert? As it can be read from previous posts here,it seems the only one being fooled by the BCC is the gay lover of Cailfornia Chrome----Funny Jones.

Is baffert also having trouble trying to find the right dose of magic excelsior for Canadian Sparrow?

For you Duodenum fans.....he's done.

You just watch.

That's whoisbaffert!!??

I have kept it real, and gave 'em steel.You won't see Stevie Hasbeen flying at this altitude.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6uEMOeDZsA