View Single Post
Old 11-08-2006, 09:49 AM
Jerome Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunningham Racing
I still think he was a better horse than Ghostzapper but we only got to see half of the show, as he projected to be a better 4-year-old with his pedigree and a little more seasoning. And yes, I avoided the sharks in the water like you who get off on trying to prove people wrong. Anyone who can really analyze a race whose opinions I value have all agreed that the horse didn't fire his best shot and still only got beat a length....far more nice horses didn't fire thier best shots in the race and still got beat a lot worse in the race....

Oh, and he cruised by a loose Wanderin Boy with ease last out and that horse is faster than Brother Derek FYI.....You should know that being a Zito fanatic...

Its a good thing you didn't take me up on the handicap-off last weekend as you had better done exceptionally well to win that one.....(since you had SO much to lose )
You will never get it Joel, as you are so caught up in taking things personally, that you will never see what is really going on. You earned a coward's reputation because you constantly patted yourself on the back when right, your behavoir after the Champagne was appalling, and then scurried off when wrong. NOBODY knocks those who come back contrite and discuss things objectively. However, considering your past exploits, ignoring all the BC results, and then claiming " the real horses didn't show up " days later as though THAT is an intelligent dissection of the race just isn't going to suffice.

And then you make some silly Wanderin' boy-Zito reference as though ANYBODY ever believed or suggested Wanderin' Boy was in his league. That is what....a pathetic attempt to get my goat? Didn't work. Stick to the REAL issue. If you think Wanderin' Boy is a " faster horse " than Brother Derek then your opinion is even worse than I thought.

As for your final paragraph....you don't get anything do you. You have a lot to prove....not me.