View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 10:49 AM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by VOL JACK View Post
So let me get this straight, you said that 'I can't see any of them beating Manicero.'
Now you don't he can win.
I love have discussions with females like you!
I don't even know why I need to explain myself here but okay...

Since I'm just a stupid, brainless female my pretty hawsies dat I wike are Flashpoint, Little Drama and Black N Beauty.

I saw that they were entered (yes I can read!) and thought ooooh I wike you and you... and YOU!

Looked at pp's not expecting anyone to jump out at me.

Oh let me explain... I did this early cause I'm a single mom and work and once it's Saturday morning the idea of sitting here with a cup of coffee quietly pouring over pp's is about as big a joke as me hitting as many PIck 6's as Kingturf. Following?

So I thought I'd better be like the big people, just this one time mind you, put aside sentiment and try to be objective.

In my pea of a brain I like this horse.

If you don't that's great... feel free to tell me but why you think it's okay for you to talk down to me when we both know damned well there's no one else on this thread you'd talk down to... I don't understand that.

I post my picks. I'm not afraid to do that and if I'm wrong I'm wrong.

I usually post them on the paddock and not on the daily running selections thread cause this is where I'm comfortable.

Honestly wtf... why am I even bothering?

Thank you for the little heart smilie but now please, if you'd be so kind, explain what "females like you" means.

Oh yeah and who do you like here?

I can be a little thread fairy and fly around posting who won't win here and there and somewhere else.

Ummm what is the point of that?