Thread: 2019 Masters
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2019, 10:06 AM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benny View Post
I'm at a loss to understand this stuff. can you explain it ? Thanks
You get a $50 K Budget to build a team of 6 players. Players salaries are set according to their potential based upon the sites Algorithm.
These Players get points for Birdies, Pars, Eagles, Standing in Tourney and lose points for Bogeys and worse.... Like fantasy football... In this tourney McIllroy is $11,600 where the lowest salary player is $6000. These 50/50's pay ROUGHLY half the field but not quite as that is the takeout... Key is to have as many players make the cut so they are scoring on weekend. You can lose 1 and get paid but more than 1 you have to be spot on your others... As I said before you want to play SINGLE ENTRIES where someone can't submit more than 1 entry... Otherwise you are up against SHarps that will submit 1 Lineup hundreds of times and they know what they are doing.... For these majors they also have a contest that pays $1 Million to winner but you are competing with about 250 K Entries.. This is a lottery ticket to me... I got hot once and hit for $800 in one. Its fun. I also do football but other sports like baseball require too much management as you need to be on top of lineups for players scratching... Football you pretty much know ahead of time.