Thread: Winx
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2017, 10:54 AM
Randwyck

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackthroatedwind View Post
This is dumb....and I think you know that. As a rule, making any post that even vaguely resembles something Alabama Stakes says is a poor idea.

I used Rapid Redux, and this was obvious, to make the point that extended winning streaks, used in isolation to suggest greatness makes little to no sense. All you do, actually, with responses like this, is agree with me.

The whining here is preposterous. I never even came close to knocking Winx, and anyone that actually read what I posted knows this.
Lets end this nonsense so I can get back to my favorite pastime of spending hours picking winners and then changing my mind at the last minute. The more I think of it you are right. Comparing Rapid Redux to Winx was a fair comparison. Been involved in this game for over 50 years and I can't remember(not that I remember much these days) too many horses that have run off 20 race win streaks. Any horse that can do that even in claimers is rare and special. To do that vs mainly Graded Stake company is extremely special.
Now my bank account would like to run off a one day winning streak. Good luck today.