View Single Post
Old 07-09-2013, 06:39 PM
Saratoga

I haven't done this all season so since it's the final race day why not?

R1 - good luck to First Class, the lowest rated horse I've seen. HIs record is a consistent 0-0-0 from 12 and as if things weren't bleak enough Lui has the mount.

Godspeed.

R2 - Looks like the currently pissed off Zac Purton has this locked up with Good Times Roll.

R3 - I hope Cali Girl draws in and I am not one to go for the filly sinply cause she's a filly BUT I think there are presently.... four fillies / mares in HK? I think there were 6 earlier in the year and well there ya go.

She's a 3 year old daughter of Dylan Thomas who hasn't hit the board YET (4 starts) BUT Mr. Cruz needs to give Matt Chadwick the mount and that, as they say, will be that.

If she doesn't draw in it's all about Good Hong Kong with the terribly-and-surprisingly-sexy-when-he's -fighting-with-Zac Purton Durban Demon Mr. Douglas Whyte, champion extraordinaire.

Race 4 - Thank you, Mr. Cruz, for putting Wong on Bullish Boy as I am rooting for Mr. Yip to grab the trainers championship! Awesome!

Dougie will get a double as good King Heradasun will win for the dream team (Size / Whyte).

Lock of the day - R5 - Super Goal Elite for Tony Cruz, Matt Chadwisk up.

R6 - Matt Chadwick gets a double on Prolific Champ for Mr. Cruz

R7 - Destined for Glory, Berry up. There is nothing else to say.

R8 - Theres nothing to suggest Zac can win on Winning Leader for Mr. Dennis Yip but you never know. I have a soft spot for good old Mr. Medici (his 42nd race in HK... hey he's not a gelding! What's up with that?! ). Best horse in the race is the dream teams Dr. Good Habit which means Zac will really be trying to beat him so maybe!

R9 - This is where I think Yip shines and Flying Elite wins and nicely. So has the mount but he won on him last time so I guess he'll be fine. Ride with the Wind, Suborics up, should be right behind.

Hope for the night, aside from the obvious, is that poor Chater Way gets retired and / or sent home.