View Single Post
Old 01-02-2018, 11:43 AM
Morris Park

Question Brisnet PP's... what happened?

Was hoping for a New Year's Day of football and handicapping races. Hubby and I noticed that the Internet has been scrubbed of (almost) all Brisnet Past Performances. (Unless you pay for them).

Hubby and I are not sophisticated players. Still learning the game by listening to Steve Byk, following public handicappers on Twitter, etc. We recently discovered the PP's and were just beginning to learn how to incorporate them in our handicapping. Especially for races at tracks like Woodbine.

I get that it costs money to compile the PP's, but football, baseball, and basketball stats are readily available for gamblers free of charge. We spend maybe $50 a week on horse racing. A little more on DraftKings football and basketball because we are more familiar with those sports. We can't justify spending additional dollars for horse racing PP's.

Just disappointed they made the decision to no longer have this info readily available on the Internet w/out charging. Will definitely affect how often we play in 2018.

Thanks for reading. Your thoughts?