View Single Post
Old 06-09-2019, 11:03 AM
Havre de Grace

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackthroatedwind View Post
Even someone as clueless as you should know that picking races well in advance on tracks that end up with extreme biases is a very dicey proposition. However, it's even more disgraceful when, given everyone here knows you look at every pick I make, I have been literally crushing it over the past month ( and frankly been strong for even longer than that ). But, two days where, and you know this too, I repeatedly said I was putting very likely and logical horses second to try to find pricier alternatives, none of my "top selections" won erases all else. Good for you. You got me. You are also the worst kind of person....someone who was actually a friend of mine outside of cyberspace, who became so jealous of my relatively microscopic supposed success, that you decided to lash out on the internet ( ..and, yeah, there were those infamous Phish tickets too ). Honestly, it doesn't get any lower than you.
You are delusional.
Coming from you, it’s a compliment. And I am not jealous of you or anyone. I don’t root against or wish bad things on you or anyone else. Try admitting when you’re wrong, and you might feel better about yourself.

The past is not the lowest form of conversation. It’s awesome. The condescending way that you talk to people is really the lowest.