Thread: NFL Playoffs
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2017, 11:27 AM
Hialeah Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants II View Post
If they don't get rid of Ginger Caligula then the league will become irrelevant.

The season is too long, the games are too long, there are too many commercials, there are too many ticky-tack penalties, the quarterback is not a King (rules), Pink shouldn't be worn (virtue signalling), etc.

And I could be wrong but it seems like injuries are increasing in spite of all the ridiculous rules put in place to "protect" the players.

Outside of the Giants - Packers game the other 3 were incredibly boring mostly due to injuries because they're playing too many regular season games and the time spent on field has increased due to the greed of the elite.

I used to be a fan. It was tough to watch and I was changing the channel on all of the games.
While i agree that this weekend's slate of games left a lot to be desired, I think we are in for some DAMN good football in the coming weeks. All of the mediocre teams were sniffed out, all except maybe the Texans, but hey, someone had to win that game!

I'll tell ya what though, after the games yesterday, the Cowboys are $hitting themselves and the AFC was put on high alert with the Steelers continuing their run.

Chiefs / Packers in the Bowl.
"A person who saw no important difference between the fire outside a Neandrathal's cave and a working thermo-nuclear reactor might tell you that junk bonds and derivatives BOTH serve to energize capital"

- Nathan Israel