View Single Post
Old 10-21-2020, 01:44 PM
Atlantic City Race Course

Quote:
Originally Posted by moses View Post
If we are talking about stakes horses, I don't like her chances to win a graded stakes race against males or females going around two turns. I think she would need a completely uncontested pace to do so.

She is absolutely brilliant around one turn though. I'd love to see her and Seregenti Empress and some of the other sprinters face off at 7 furlongs.
You must not notice the sheer number of graded stakes races there are and see some of the horses winning these races. if you think she's not better than Swiss Skydiver or Shedaresthedevil or the top males, that's one thing. But not only could she win a graded stakes going two turns, she'd win maybe the majority of them. That field she beat in the Acorn wouldn't have magically turned the tables on her with another turn.
Manila, Java Gold, Alysheba, Sunday Silence, Go for Wand, In Excess, Paseana, Kotashaan, Holy Bull, Cigar, Alphabet Soup, Formal Gold, Skip Away, Artax, Tiznow, Point Given, Azeri, Candy Ride, Smarty Jones, Ghostzapper, Invasor, Curlin, Zenyatta, Zenyatta, Goldikova, Havre de Grace, Wise Dan, Wise Dan, California Chrome, American Pharoah, Arrogate, Gun Runner, Accelerate, Maximum Security, Gamine