View Single Post
Old 04-10-2022, 12:05 AM
Atlantic City Race Course

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackthroatedwind View Post
September??? Oh, he'll be toast long before that! Owners calling the shots has a long history of being successful in this game as you well know.
While I get what you’re saying, I remember in past conversations when I would suggest a spot that I thought a horse should run in and called out an owner for taking a path I wasn’t in favor of, you chastised and belittled me, saying an owner pays the bills and should have the right to call the shots. While here, you’re not challenging his right to do so, you’re clearly stating that it’s a bad idea to do it. Can you see how someone could be conflicted as to your position?
Manila, Java Gold, Alysheba, Sunday Silence, Go for Wand, In Excess, Paseana, Kotashaan, Holy Bull, Cigar, Alphabet Soup, Formal Gold, Skip Away, Artax, Tiznow, Point Given, Azeri, Candy Ride, Smarty Jones, Ghostzapper, Invasor, Curlin, Zenyatta, Zenyatta, Goldikova, Havre de Grace, Wise Dan, Wise Dan, California Chrome, American Pharoah, Arrogate, Gun Runner, Accelerate, Maximum Security, Gamine