Thread: Bombaguia
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2011, 05:11 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockHardTen1985 View Post
I really hope something is done about your behavior in this thread. I watched and bet this race, I also followed this horse late last year. You on the other hand never saw the race until now, but attacked me, and then said I ruin threads. A blind man can see who the trouble maker is.
I saw the race yesterday LIAR and re watched it again today as I do most races. Usually more than once. Your first post in this thread was garbage, like the other 99.9% of your posts here. It was a way to draw attention to yourself. Golfer identified a trip horse that is one to keep an eye on next race and your response was "the horse is not good" and "the trainer sucks." Brilliant insight. You should write a (picture) book.

You would think by now, it would occur to you that the way you act here isn't okay. You have been banned a minimum of 6 times. Yet every single time you come back, you get worse and worse. Over the weekend you sent me at least 25 pm's apologizing, offering me free PP's (this was my favorite) and admitting what a liar you are and how you know it and can't help it. Yet the next day, you are acting like this.

You just can't make this stuff up.