View Single Post
Old 11-03-2007, 10:41 AM
Steve Byk

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10 pnt move up
Look I am not a journalist but sure seemed like there was a chance there to get even more information, when Allday calms down his lips will clam up. I was hoping to here things like, and I am paraphrasing from memory

Allday "I have see lots of things in that barn"

follow should have been "can you go into some of the things you have seen?"

you dont get many chances to find someone in a emotional state ready to say just about anything, once the press gets to him(if they do, not exactly woodward and bernstein here) he is going to downplay it and wont answer questions at that point.
Understand that without knowing what Dr. Allday might suggest further in that setting, or what support he would have for those further deliniations, I could not open our production company, and Sirius, up to potential actions for slander. Sirius has been very clear that they do not want to be put into that position. There has already been two incidents along those lines, and they will not tolerate a third. I have to be judicious and cautious in that kind of a scenario. If Steve wants to expand on his comments, he'll undoubtedly do so on the Show, but it will need to be done with i's dotted and t's crossed.